Fishing, Adventure and Food. More than three words, these are the defining principals of FishTravelEat.com. We believe that:
- Fishing Stories Don’t Have to Be Click Bait… and they shouldn’t suck either.
- Adventure is a requirement of a life well lived, not a luxury.
- Seafood Recipes are Better When they Come from Chefs who Fish.
- The Modern World Is A Stressful Place. Fishing is A Great Remedy .
- Fishing is a wonderfully enriching activity for children.
This is a lifestyle website dedicated to catching fish, seeing the world and eating (and drinking) along the way.
After all, there is a reason that:
- Passion for fishing transcends age, race, gender, culture, and time. It has ensnared people from Jesus to Hemingway.
- Travel imparts wisdom and expedites perspective. It does so universally and without qualification.
- Experiencing the world’s food and drink functions as culinary, intellectual, and recreational exercises simultaneously.
Elliott Stark. Chief Storyteller.
Elliott’s background is in fisheries conservation. He has given talks on fishing and conservation in Brazil, Australia, the United Kingdom, all over Central America and some other places too
Elliott has managed a marlin fishing lodge in Panama, been editor in chief of a major sportfishing magazine, and worked in 17 countries. He has fished on four continents. Elliott really enjoys hunting, fishing, traveling and writing about it.
Chef Cosmo Goss. Food Editor.
Chef Cosmo is a beast. Goss makes incredible food and is a passionate fisherman.
He has run world class restaurants in Chicago, LA and New York. Cosmo consults for resturants, hotels and fishing lodges around the United States and abroad.
You can find Cosmo featured on Bubba Blade and the Zancudo Lodge in Costa Rica. You can see more about Cosmo and his services on his website: https://www.cosmogoss.com/
Allison Flood– Instagrammer
Queen of the meme… she’s got a gift for the GIFs. Allison Flood is our resident hashtagger and she’s really good at it.
If you’ve been tagged on FTE instagram, it’s thanks to Allison. We couldn’t do it without her.