At FishTravelEat.com we believe that:
- Fishing Stories Should Not Be Click Bait.
- Adventure is a requirement of a life well lived, not a luxury.
- Fish always tastes better when you know who caught it.
This site is dedicated to expressing the benefits of travel, fishing and adventure.
After all, there is a reason that:
- Passion for fishing transcends age, race, gender, culture, and time. It has ensnared people from Jesus to Hemingway.
- Travel imparts wisdom and expedites perspective. It does so universally and without qualification.
- Experiencing the world’s food and drink functions as culinary, intellectual, and recreational exercises simultaneously.
Elliott Stark. Chief Storyteller.
Elliott’s background is in fisheries conservation. He’s a marine biologist, writer and passionate fisherman. He has given talks on fishing and conservation in Brazil, Australia, the United Kingdom, all over Central America and some other places too
Elliott has worked in executive management for Bass Pro Shops, managed a marlin fishing lodge in Panama, been editor in chief of a major sportfishing magazine, worked for The Billfish Foundation, and worked in 18 countries. He has fished on four continents. Elliott really enjoys hunting, fishing, traveling and writing about it.
Chef Cosmo Goss. Food Editor.
Chef Cosmo is a beast. Goss makes incredible food and is a passionate fisherman.
He has run world class restaurants in Chicago, LA and New York. Cosmo consults for resturants, hotels and fishing lodges around the United States and abroad.
You can find Cosmo featured on Bubba Blade and the Zancudo Lodge in Costa Rica. You can see more about Cosmo and his services on his website: https://www.cosmogoss.com/